September is Pediatric Cancer Awareness month, which is largely unrecognized.
OUR CALL TO ACTION IS TO
RAISE CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS!!!
- Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of children in the United States.
- There are approximately 12,400 children between the ages of birth and 19 who are diagnosed with cancer each year.
- Currently there are between 30-40,000 children being treated for cancer in the United States.
- In the United States, approximately 3000 children die from cancer each year.
- Children can’t fight cancer alone.
Here's your chance to make a difference in the life of a child living with this
devastating disease for only $40.00!
Portions of the proceeds will be given to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and
Precious Seed Teddy Bears will be donated to pediatric cancer patients. Teddy Bears will offer them a comforting touch, love, and hope. Teddy Bears can and do make a difference!
Donations can also be mailed to:
Precious Seed, LLC
P.O. Box 6356
Largo, MD 20792
| | 301-758-6067
| | P.O. Box 6356, Largo, MD 20792
2006 Precious Seed, LLC. All rights reserved.